No Place for Love
No Place for Love is a 1947 German comedy film directed by Hans Deppe and starring Bruni Löbel, Heinz Lausch and Ernst Legal. It was made in the Soviet Sector of Berlin by the state-controlled DEFA company. It is part of the post-war tradition of rubble films. Its plot revolves around the shortage of housing in the bombed-out city. It was shot at the Johannisthal Studios and on location around the city. The film's sets were designed by the art director Otto Erdmann and Kurt Herlth.